Friday, January 10, 2014

Hey Mickey


I put together this look of current fashion items I'm loving. I have to say I'm in love with everything. As much as I want to purchase all these things, this year I decided to only purchase an item if I really need it. Here are the pieces broken down


 1. Forever 21 booties  I'm obsessed with boots and I thought these would look great with jeans or shorts. I like how they can go with any outfit wheather it's dressy or casual. 

2.Disney Junior's Sequin Mickey Sweatshirt Gray I'm a kid at heart and I freaked when I saw this sequin Mickey Mouse sweater. Who doesn't like Disney? I love anything Disney. 

3. Yellow beanie hat  This beanie from target is perfect for those days my hair is a total mess, plus the mustard color makes it ten times better.

4.Feather hair accessory  Love these feather pins. I think they would look great styled with braided hair.

5.Forever 21 clothing I'm not really a jegging person, but these jeggings from Forever 21 look like they can go with anything. The best part is that they are affordable. 


 photo poooooooooo_zps491c80aa.png

No comments:

Post a Comment