Sunday, January 26, 2014

Favorite Workout Gear

w



Ruched tank / Yoga activewear / Activewear top / oGorgeous Gym Boutique - Train Insane Yoga Mat / oGorgeous Gym Boutique - Train Insane Boyfriend Tank 



I was looking at some workout gear and came across these fun workout tops. I love the motivational quotes that they share. I think its a good way to motivate not only yourself but also others. Whether you work out at the gym, outside, or in your home, these tops are fun and great to wear. I really like the yoga mat and I am thinking about purchasing it. The quote it has really motivates me because it is so true. If we do not train insane, we will only remain the same. If you want to see results and see your body change, you have to work hard. I've been doing a lot of Blogilates lately, and have been really sticking to it. On weekends I head out to the desert and walk/run with my dogs a mile or two. I do however, want to dedicate more time doing exercise and training harder. I want to get myself fit and stay fit. We can all accomplish our fitness goals, but it takes dedication and determination to get it done. Sore today, strong tomorrow! Treat yourself to some nice workout clothes while you are at it.Good luck on your fitness goals if you have any and I hope you accomplish them. 


 photo poooooooooo_zps491c80aa.png



No comments:

Post a Comment