Sunday, May 10, 2015

College Voxbox Review



Influenster was kind enough to send me the College Voxbox  to test and review the following products: Sour Punch Rainbow Straws, Sour Punch Punchies, St. Ives Blemish control apricot scrub, Softlips cube, and L'Oreal Smooth intense ultimate straight shampoo and conditioner and Jergens Natural Sun Instant Glow
Tanning Mouse*not pictured


I was so happy to find the St. Ives Blemish Control Blemish Control apricot scrub because this is a product that I purchase often. I love using it in the shower and the small mircobeads it has really helps exfoliate the skin. It leaves you skin feeling soft and smooth.


The Softlips Cube was something I had not seen before. I am very picky when it comes to lip products but I was surprised that it really did help heal my chapped lips. I received the pomegranate berry flavor which wasn't too bad but I didn't really like the scent. I also did not like that its in the form of a cube because I can't put it in my pocket without it being so obvious.

Next up was the L'Oreal  L'Oreal Smooth intense ultimate straight shampoo and conditioner which to me was not the greatest. I normally don't use heat in my hair and really didn't see any results that made me happy. 

I am not really a fan of candy and out of these two that I received I only like the sour punch punchies. The sour punch rainbow straws were way to sugary for me and very sour. I think I would consider buying the Punchies sometime in the future though. I thought they were really cute with the little faces on them. 

*Not pictured but also included in the box was Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun
Tanning Mouse. I have already naturally tan skin so there was not need for me to tan myself even more. I did however give it to a friend who enjoyed it and says she really loved how it was a mouse. 

Thank you so much to Influenster for sending me these products I really enjoyed trying them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment