Sunday, December 29, 2013

Diy Journal Covers



Before you throw out your wrapping paper reuse it to make nice covers for your planners or journals. I'm the type of person that saves wrapping paper from gifts. It it can be saved I save it! Otherwise I recycle it. This is great way to use what you have at home and revamp a journal or planner. It only takes a short amount of time and it's a great gift idea to give to friends for the new year. Here are the few easy steps:

1.Pick a wrapping paper and journal (I used a planner I found at the dollar store). Cut out a size that fits over the book leaving a little bit extra space around the edges.

2.Fold over the edges and tape them down neatly. Repeat on all sides.

3. Be sure to make two snips on the spine and out off any excess. 
Now you have an amazing new book cover! I love how it turned out! It makes a great way to add some decor around the house, also perfect for a coffee table!
If you end up revamping your journals and post it on Instagram, tag us @catchherdreaming or #catchherdreaming we would love to see your creations! 

 photo poooooooooo_zps491c80aa.png

No comments:

Post a Comment